Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Glad to be back!

It's been a while since my last post - time is still  flying by, and I have so  much to share,  I don't know where to begin!

I no longer have my own  Kalico Kards website, but I still have an Etsy  shop using the same address: www.kalicokards.com .  There are fewer cards posted there presently,  but I am hopeful I will have lots more time to create and post new ones now.  I love Etsy - the shop owners are such nice people and Etsy has so much to offer ! 

The holidays are behind me, as well as the 2012 craft shows.  This past year was a successful  year for  Kalico Kards -  I added a variety of scarves to my  craft shows which increased my sales-  so I started making them earlier this year - and  just may add a few of them to my Etsy shop later in the fall!

2012 started off with a plan to move from our present home of 35 years to a place that required less energy and upkeep.  We wound up the year postponing the move - we'd  accumulated too  much stuff over our 55 years of marriage and must size down first, then  try again!

2013 has just begun and the February  vacation plans we looked forward to have been daunted by the fact  that there are bigger things to prepare for than a brief holiday in the sun!   More on this later!

the kardlady

 



No comments:

Post a Comment