Tuesday, October 23, 2012

How to stop time from flying!

It's a mystery how life seems to answer the simplest questions for us.  Some weeks  back ( it was probably months)  I wrote a blog about how fast time was flying.  Since then I've heard from others with the same thoughts - so I'm not the only one that was  experiencing it!     Someone suggested that life is like a roll of toilet paper - the closer you get to the end, the faster it seems to go!  It's  a thought - although true or not it  doesn't slow down time  just knowing this!

Over the weekend however, I did discover how you can slow down time - lock your keys in the car!  After 3 hours waiting on AAA to come to our rescue I brilliantly deducted that this is how one can slow down time!

Remember - take your keys out of the ignition  before you do anything else - like combing your hair, or checking to see if you have enough money to pay for the pizza, even  before caling home to say you'll be a little late!   It was the longest 3 hours I've spent in an age!

the kardlady

No comments:

Post a Comment