Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Macungie Awkfest

Finally finished enlarging all the images in my Kalico Kard catalog - and I can't believe how long it took!  If you have time - check out www.kalicokards.com and let me know what you think!

I've been purposely neglecting my blog to use every extra minute I had to finish resizing the images of cards in my online catalog.  I also created 13 new Kalico Kards and added them to the catalog along with 30 others  I already had in stock but not in the online catalog.  The catalog is filled now - so look out Hallmark!

Time just seems to fly  - here it is the beginning of my craft show season.  My first show is August 3,4,5 - at Macungie Park - it is the Awkfest Car Show  - a 3 day display of old cars, all kinds of crafts and food,  and the entertainment is always excellent!  This is my favorite show - everyone is in such a wonderful frame of mind and they just love Kalico Kards!  I am one of about 100 crafters and  have  been doing the Awkfest for at least 12 years.   I never tire of meeting old friends and seeing the familiar faces of Kalico Kard customers.  If you would like  to visit the show,  the info is here - make yourself known when you visit - my display is on the south end of the smaller tent.

The kardlady
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment