Monday, April 30, 2012

No - I haven't given up bloggin' - I'm just  "livin' on the flip side of 50" with too much to do!   I should be two people - either that or hire a maid so I can keep doing  what I love to do!

 It's turned colder her in PA again - it's more like March than the end of April!  I'm wondering what the summer is going to be like??  I'm supposing we can expect just about anything! 

I'm still trying to adjust to that "bionic eye" (the one contact lens)  I've been wearing.  I've lost it 3 times now and found it safe and sound each time - but panicked until I did.  I could just see that $375 flying off into nothingness!  It is tinted green but so pale it is undetectable even when it's in my eye!    Every morning I put it in and grab the magnifying mirror and have a look see if it's really in or if it's gone again!  The one day, I thought it was in and it was on the floor in the bathroom. Boy was I surprised when I went to take it out and it wasn't there!   I gave up looking until  the next morning when I  found it again safe and sound!

I'm back to resizing more images for the website now.  I sure wish this was a finished job.  I'm about 2/3 of the way to being done!

the kardlady




No comments:

Post a Comment