Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lovin' life on the flip side of 50 with Kalico Kards!

I've been pushing myself recently to finish up my Christmas stock  for 2011 but  I just can't seem to stay at it! There's always something else to pull me away!   Usually  I'm finished by September - and the designs I chose for this year are much more elaborate this year, so they're taking  longer to make!  Today I completed 43 of the one on the left  (click here to purchase or to view a larger image) and was so pleased with the results  I just had to post it for all to see!

The cards front is layered with  fabric, the deer is cut from gold fabric, but  because it had some intricate cut work around the antlers, I decided to put the fabric onto card stock before I cut the design so it wouldn't fray.    The red  background fabric is sprinkled with  gold sparkles and  a holly sprig  was added to finish it off!  The greeting and message  inside the card can be personalized with their name(s) at no extra charge: "Wishing your holidays filled with that special Christmas magic!"   It's days like today I can truly say " I love livin' life on the flip side of 50" with Kalico Kards!

My first of four Christmas arts and crafts show is this coming weekend (see details here) ! More and more, I'm  finding I want to create more extravagant cards that will dazzle my customers at the shows!  Kalico Kard customers are very special - they are so  generous with their comments as well as their purchases that  it motivates me to outdo last years creations  to capture their hearts this year!

the kardlady

No comments:

Post a Comment