Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Life whistles by like a fast train through a small town!."

Does it seem to you like time is just flying by?  I've heard that life's like a roll of toilet paper and the closer we  get to the end, the faster it goes!  Is it because I am filling my moments with busy-ness  or is there some other reason?  I've heard many people say time is flying for them also - so it's not just my imagination!

I can remember well how school lasted forever - and then summer came.  Maybe there's something to the toilet paper theory!  Here it is the pre-Christmas season already for those of us who are retailers.  Seems like I just packed Christmas away in the closet  and here it is again!
I chose the card on the left  to preview today because its message is so appropriate  (click here to purchase and to view a larger image) - the message inside this card is the title of this post!  You wouldn't believe how many train-lovers there are out there - trains are a regular Kalico Kard design,  along with wine, ice cream cones, angels, and Christmas trees!  You'll always find them  in my catalog!

 I'd love to hear what you're thinking about time - is it or isn't it just flying by?  I guess I don't wanna believe the toilet paper theory!

the kardlady

No comments:

Post a Comment