Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sometimes all we need is a swing!

To en-courage: to give courage in the formless gifts of  hope, confidence and support!  We all have a need for encouragement whether we know it or not, but courage isn't something that's found outside ourselves, it's within us - it just needs a little coaxing and prodding to be revealed!

There was a time in my life when fear ruled me big time and I couldn't find the courage to do things I wanted to do!  My spouse was my biggest encourager - he saw things in me I didn't see in myself, and eventually with his prodding - the courage surfaced and as it did the fears dissolved!  The biggest misconception I had was believing that courage was somewhere out there - therefore the most enlightening time  was when I discovered otherwise!  Sometimes all you really need is a swing! 

The  Kalico Kard above (click here to purchase or view a larger image) is encouragement:  "Hang in there!"  The message inside: "Cherish yesterday, Dream of tomorrow, Embrace today!"  A little encouragement can open doors and windows within and  allow the light to shine on the gifts already there - and when it does,  the darkness  dissolves!  With a little courage, anything is possible!

Your comments are always welcomed!
the kardlady






 

No comments:

Post a Comment