Saturday, October 16, 2010

Surgery is Monday

Only 2 more days to go - up to this point I was able to hold it at bay - but I find myself living in the future the past day or so! It's tough to plan for and wait on surgery. I've put it off in the past because of that! There's no turning back this time! Actually I've been excusing myself from it lately - thinking: maybe it's not that necessary! But that little voice inside keeps saying it is - and there's no turning back!

I have a craft show today - but it's only a 6 hour show, and my family was kind enough to set it up for me, so all I have to do is show up! It always encourages me to see, talk to, and hear the customers kind responses to my cards. I've cancelled all but one of the other 6 shows I had scheduled - my daughters will do that one for me.

I should be able to write another post in a week or so and let you know how it all turned out!

the kardlady

No comments:

Post a Comment