Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A sense of humor is necessary

Thank you Jenny for your comment! Yes, a sense of humor is necessary toward this and any other situation in life, don't you think? I'd like to look at the whole situation I'm facing, in the light of humor - not just the doctors order to not bend at the waist, no matter what!

Someone suggested putting my underwear on before I get out of bed in the morning! I've never slept with my underwear under my pillow before, but I just might try it! I've already moved the necessities to the top drawer of my dresser soas not to have to bend to get to it!

As for the cooking - many women would jump for joy at not being able to get to the utensils and preparations necessary for cooking a meal. Let your hubby do it - the same solution applies to loading the dishwasher, putting the laundry in the dryer or into the dresser afterward! Take a vacation from all the things that require bending - it's laughable but it's one way of handling it!

Let me know what you think?

the kardlady

No comments:

Post a Comment