Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yes - this is the Kalico Kard blog but with a new focus and face!

Over the years  designing, creating and marketing Kalico Kards - the handmade cards with classic fabric designs and messages that warm the heart and tickle the spirit - I have accumulated quite a collection of original and borrowed - quips, quotes and humor which I use in my birthday cards often!

Livin' life on the flip side of 50 can be fun,  and inspiring both to self and others!    Kate, the Kalico Kard  at the left has this message inside:  "Age is  a matter of mind - if you don't mind, it doesn't matter!"  You've probably  heard this old cliche before:  "aging is mandatory- getting old is a choice -  it's not a Kalico Kard  as yet, but  that's what I mean by Livin' life on the flip side of 50 - the accent should be on "livin"!  "We're too blessed to be stressed" - Life is for livin'!

Journey with me as I take you through the lighter side of "Living life on the flip side of 50"!  If you have a little wit, humor or wisdom about aging  you want to share with others - add it to the comment box below. - you just might find it on a Kalico Kard one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment